Next Gen ConnectIONS brings awareness and engagement within the noetic sciences to younger generations by supporting emerging scholars and explorers.
There are many ways to engage with this initiative:
Start a Consciousness Club on your College Campus!
Join the growing movement of college students who are interested in discussing the scientific study of noetic topics and wish to join other students in an exploration of the intersection of inner wisdom and outer knowing.
- Guide to starting an on campus groups
- Meeting suggestions and resources- this is a growing a collaborative document created by students around the world interested in noetic studies
- Participate in an experiment
- Recommended Resources
- Map your group onto our Community Group website
Participate in an Internship
- Check out our current Internship Opportunities
- See additional opportunities with our partner organizations
Engage with the IONS blog
- Find out what’s on the minds of noetic scholars and fellow explorers.
- Submit a blog post for Next Gen to contribute your voice to the discussion submissions subject to curation process
Sign up for the Noetic Now e-blast to be updated on IONS' work
- Spotlight Talks and Posters
Conference attendees submitted abstracts for the opportunity to give ten-minute lectures or present posters in an open session on professional or personal passions that incorporate noetic study or thought. Check out the 2015 abstracts to see how they might inform or inspire your own interests.
- Next Gen ConnectIONS Experiential and Club Divine
Participants came together across generations to engage in activities that sparked meaningful conversations, challenged assumptions, and inspired action plans for living with purpose. The evening culminated with a conscious dance party hosted by DJ Taz Rashid who brought the community together in rhythm and unbridled expression.
Discover the possibilities unleashed through exploration and interconnection.